- You are an experienced Master Data Management practitioner
- You have a deep understanding of the interplay between people, processes and MDM tools required to produce correct and timely information to support businesses in the digital era
- You are an architect focusing on processes, information and/or MDM tooling
- You probably have a deep understanding of the technical as well as organizational challenges surrounding MDM initiatives
If you are happy where you are, stop reading now. But if you would like to bring your experience and knowledge to help us build a new MDM expertise team located in Sweden, read on!
So – who are we?
At Enfo, we are more than 800 experts passionate about helping our customers using data in the right way – for more intelligent business decisions. For a more intelligent Nordic.
We have strong teams working in integration, analytics and data management. As a result of our expertise and strategic partnership with the top leading vendors in the area, we can approach companies that until now have been intimidated by the cost of enterprise-grade MDM technologies.
We aim to bring the benefits of MDM to a broad range of companies in the Nordics by packaged service offerings and pay-as-you-go PaaS MDM technology. The promise is to help companies generate value from managed data within weeks or months, not years, using agile methods and without prohibitively expensive licenses.
Who are you?
We believe you have experience in one or several of the following roles, with focus on MDM:
- You have led full life cycle MDM projects of any size
- You are a natural leader with ability to inspire teams
- You have worked with advisory/strategic questions related to MDM
- You have conducted pre-studies, assessments, roadmaps, business cases or similar
- You have worked closely with business to understand their needs
- You have worked with business requirements handling, resulting in an MDM design
- You have acted as the link between business and the technical team
- You have a good understanding of business-critical information
- You have experience in data modelling
In order to be successful in this role we believe you are driven by finding solutions that result in business value for customers. You have a strong will to continuously learn and improve your skills and enjoy working in a team and collaborating with others.
If you have experience in Tibco MDM, certification in project management, agile methodology or experience in other areas within data & analytics this is a plus.
If you join us, you will work in our existing or future MDM projects. But, more importantly, you will help us build and expand our MDM team by mentoring and training junior colleagues. You will also help us design smart services that can scale our MDM offerings to more customers. In short, you will help us innovate and deliver the next generation of MDM services to enable completely new segments of the market to reap the benefits of MDM.
If you have TIBCO MDM experience it’s a plus, but if you don’t, you will have a team of seasoned experts to help you learn what you need to participate in our projects and R&D efforts.
This role is remote but you need to be located in Sweden. We promote flexible work, you can work from any city in Sweden or from your home, whatever suits you the best. Travel can be required to our offices in Stockholm or Gothenburg.
We offer the best of both worlds - an environment characterized by entrepreneurship, flexibility, openness, and the opportunity to influence decisions characterized by a small company in combination with 800 competent colleagues and muscles of a large corporation. And not least a lot of freedom and great opportunity to influence your day.
Our customer portfolio consists of primarily large organizations in the Nordic region with at least 250 employees and the assignments span over several different business areas.
What we offer
• A value-based culture that is committed, inclusive and energetic
• An organization that supports work-life balance and the possibility of working remote
• Competitive compensation
• A comprehensive benefit package
• A work environment that promotes professional development
• Possibility to work from one of our multiple offices in the Nordics or occasionally from your home office.
We work with the following:
Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, GCP
Services: Data warehousing with Azure Synapse and AWS Redshift, Data movement with Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, AWS Glue and AWS Lambda, Data Lake, DW Automation, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL, Python, U-SQL, ETL/ELT, SQL Server, C#, Power BI and Tibco EBX (previous orchestra networks)
Methodology: Scrum, Data Vault, Kimball
Join our journey – grow with us!
Please note: Our business is working in a limited capacity during the summer holidays, please expect delays in our responses.