We are looking for Business Controller at our Stockholm office to step into a key role in our growth strategy and partner closely with our Managers in Sweden.
What is the role all about?
In this role, you will act as a finance business partner to Business Managers and Sales Managers in our IT-consulting business in Sweden. You will be driving improvements in reporting and measurement to support operational excellence and business results. You will have an important role in our new ERP implementation and get work with modern ERP-system for consulting business.
You will be reporting to our CFO.
Support business managers in
- follow-up of business financial performance and KPIs (understanding of KPIs vs their reflection on P&L to business and their impact on reported variances)
- driver-based business forecasting
- decision making with scenario analyses
- ad hoc analyses
Support sales managers in
- follow-up of customer sales and profitability (analyzing main causes affecting profitability vs plan)
- pricing (especially related to big sales quotes)
- follow-up sales receivables status
Ensure timely and correct reporting of performance
- communicate with the accounting team & business managers (e.g. related to IFRS implications)
- maintain service standard costing
- develop customer profitability calculation logic in selected businesses
- develop common processes and tools for faster and more reliable closing of books
Required knowledge, skills, and experience
- Business control experience (at least 5+ years), preferably in service business within an international context
- Business acumen and interest in business partnering
- Applicable higher education (e.g. M.Sc. in Finance)
- Good interpersonal and cooperation skills
- A structured and proactive way of working
- Ability to translate financial and other data into business-relevant information
- Good command of Excel and other Office tools. Experience from SAP/Unit4 or other ERP + BI tools is an asset
- Capable of driving change with a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate fluently (written and spoken) in English
We offer the best of both worlds - an environment characterized by entrepreneurship, flexibility, openness, and the opportunity to influence decisions characterized by a small company in combination with 800 competent colleagues and the muscles of a large corporation. And not least a lot of freedom and a great opportunity to influence your day. We offer you a positive environment where you get the mandate to act and make an impact and a chance to develop your understanding of the IT service sector. We offer you great possibilities to develop professionally.
With us, you can be your true self. As your employer, we promise you opportunities to grow, a work-life balance, and good leadership in an inclusive culture, built on trust, expertise, collaboration, and continuous development. In addition, we provide you with comprehensive health care, culture and lunch benefits, flexible remote work option, and working hours.
Do you want to grow together and make life work at Enfo?
The recruitment process usually has 1-3 steps during which we get to know you better and learn what motivates you. Please submit your application in English soonest. Please also state your targeted annual earnings in your application. We are contacting candidates constantly, so please do not hesitate to apply right away! The recruitment will be completed as soon as we find the right candidate.
We are happy to provide you with some additional information so if you are curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Johanna Lintunen (Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding) +358 40 520 4663, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enfo is a Nordic IT service company enabling its customers’ data-driven business transformation. With our niche expertise in hybrid platforms, information management, and applications, we bring together relevant data for more intelligent operations. We both build and run digital solutions – supporting our customers with genuine care in mastering the complexity. We are 900 experts working for a more intelligent world, with technology empowering people, businesses, and societies. Enfogroup.com