We are specialists in what we do. We work with the unknown and do things that have never been done before. We are small enough to be nice but big enough to make a difference. With us, you are not one of the thousands of heads, but one of the indispensable experts who help our loyal and long-term Nordic customers to build their advanced and complex IT security solutions.
Now, we are expanding our business over Sweden and Finland, and are looking for a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Architect to join our Nordic Digital Trust team.
What is this all about?
In the role of PKI Architect at Enfo, you will be responsible for the development of solution design and structure for PKI as well as prerequisites and basis for installation and deployment. There will be a great focus on introducing new technologies in the area such as Hardware Security Module (HSM), Key Management, PKI, Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), and supporting services. You will also contribute and participate in the development of processes and routines and support for the administrative establishment.
You will be a part of a team with solid experts within the field of IT security. At Enfo, the team is vital and one of the fundamental reasons for us 800 experts, thriving at Enfo every day and making our business successful. You will be involved in many diverse projects where you will act in an advisory role and work with complex solutions. We work with extremely interesting and security-focused customers in mid to large-size. Our projects are in many ways meaningful and of great importance to our society.
Who you are?
We believe that you have documented experience in
- Design and implementation of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) in larger complex environments.
- Establishing processes and routines around management and handling of PKI such as CP/CPS.
- Cryptographic services, strong-certificate-based authentication technologies, data protection, signing, and experience with PKI management in private and public cloud solutions.
This is considered an asset
- Knowledge in AD CS, Management of TLS/SSL certificates, lifecycle management and revocation, and also HSM.
- Experience from key ceremonies and knowledge of the Thales Luna HSM series.
- Certifications in IT security or IT architecture, e.g., CISSP.
As a person, we expect you to have an understanding and respect for change processes and that things take a long time to implement in large complex organizations. We take pride in delivering our customers what we promise. We provide deep expertise across our offering and a collaborative and responsible approach to everything we do. We, therefore, expect you to be an excellent advisor, who will be able to meet the customer's needs and legal requirements. This requires abilities to be creative and eminent problem-solving skills.
Why join Enfo?
We offer the best of both worlds - a small and agile company combined with the benefits of a big company. At Enfo we enjoy an open working environment with the ability to talk to anyone, the opportunity to influence decisions, effective cooperation between competent colleagues, and a great deal of freedom to influence our everyday lives. Our customer portfolio consists primarily of large companies in the Nordic region and the assignments span several different business areas and technologies.
What do we offer?
- A values-based culture that is engaged, inclusive, and energetic
- An organization that supports work-life balance and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuing education - courses and compensation for certification
- A work environment that promotes professional development
Do you want to grow together and make life work at Enfo?
Please submit your application via the link below soonest. Please note that you need to have a residence or work permit in Sweden/Finland or Swedish/Finnish citizenship to qualify.
We are happy to provide you with additional information. If you are curious to learn more about the job or us, you’re welcome to contact Carolina Ljunggren, Talent Acquisition Business Partner Digital Trust, email@example.com or +46 72-141 25 20.
Welcome with your application!