We are specialists in what we do. We work with the unknown and do things that have never been done before. We are small enough to be nice but big enough to make a difference. With us, you are not one of the thousands of heads but one of the indispensable experts who help our loyal and long-term Nordic customers to build sustainable solutions.
We are the AWS CloudOperations team, COPS for short, at Enfo-CODE.We enable our customers to be the best they can be in the cloud. Come join us, architect and implement outstanding cloud operations platforms.
COPS supports multiple customers with multiple teams each. Our primary contact with customers is in our Cloud Center of Enablement meetings where we challenge their solutions, supported by the AWS well-architected framework. From there we can assist them to implement, or we implement solutions according to customer's needs. There's also room to work as a developer in customer teams should you want to.
- Senior Fullstack DevSecOps
- Comprehensive AWS knowledge, preferrably professional level AWS certificate(s)
- Have worked with the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Automates everything
- Security focused
- Happy to be available at least CET mornings
- Thrives with functional programming or is keen to learn
- Serverless first
- SQL and NoSQL
- BI / data analytics experience
- AWS organization structure and account management
- Cost savings and reporting
- Web infrastructure (DNS, Certificates, encryption at rest/transit, HTTP, VPN, authentication methods, caching, GraphQL/REST, etc.)
What do we offer?
- A values-based culture that is engaged, inclusive, and energetic
- An organization that supports work-life balance and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuing education - courses, and compensation for certification
- A work environment that promotes professional development
Do you want to grow together and make life work at Enfo?
Please submit your application via the link below soonest. Please note that to qualify you need to have a residence or work permit in Sweden or Swedish citizenship.
We are happy to provide you with additional information. If you are curious to learn more about the job or us, you’re welcome to contactAbdulkadir Mohamed, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, Abdulkadir.Mohamed@enfogroup.com
Welcome with your application!
- Applications & Data (Sweden)
- Cloud & Application Development
- Remote Sweden
We are a Nordic IT service company enabling our customers’ data-driven business transformation. With our niche expertise in hybrid platforms, information management and applications, we bring together relevant data for more intelligent operations.
Loading application form
Already working at Enfo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.